Thursday, January 31, 2013

There's no place like home ... except of course the MALL!

My daughter LOVES to shop. She certainly doesn't get it from me. It must come from her grandma (my husband's mom). I snapped these photos of my daughter at the end of December when she simply H*A*D to go to the mall. As she said "Mom ... Bath and Body Works has lip gloss on sale for $3.00. It's normally $7.50! I HAVE to go to the mall!"

That girl cracks me up. And yes ... I went shopping with her. She's not taking me all the way into her world of shopping ... but I can survive at the mall. I still sometimes have to let her know how much shopping I can bear to do on a particular day. Sometimes it's simply that we're going to ONE store and that's it. Sometimes I can do more. It all depends. So I guess I'm still not a real shopper yet. (The big stuff has to be saved for Grandma!) Ha!

So ... scrappy friends ... tomorrow is Pixels and Company's grand opening. It's gonna be BIG!

FYI, I created this page using all digi goodness that can be found at P&Co!


credits:
Robin Meierotto's "Sweet Life" kit
Creashens' "Euphoria" paper pack
Karla Dudley's "Painted Edges"
Karla Dudley's "Frame Essentials"
Scotty Girl Designs' "Fastenating"
Gina Bursett's "Snippy Alpha"
Karen Funk's "Simple Stitches"
Font: CK Storybook

No comments:

Post a Comment