Monday, January 7, 2013

2013 Project Life: Week 1: December 30-January 5

I did it. I completed my first Project Life page. My first Project Life page for 2013. My first Project Life Page EVER! It was really fun. I have to tell you, it definitely took me longer to create these two pages than it did to create my more graphic photo-a-day pages for 2010 through 2012 but I enjoyed the process.

I'm sure that as I go along I'm going to get a lot faster (at least I hope so!), but even so, it was great! What I like about these pages is how many more stories and bits and pieces of our lives that I can include on a weekly spread. I showed my daughter a peek at the pages as I was working on them and she really liked them. She told me she thought they were really fun and she liked how much stuff I can get on a page about our week. She thinks I should stick with this new style.

I think this is going to be a really fun (and very different) way of documenting our daily lives this year. I'm so happy that there is so much wonderful Project Life inspiration out on the web for me to check out!

Realistically, I'll probably tweak these pages a bit, but then again maybe not. Maybe I'll just let it be and see how my pages change over the year. So, what do you think? Are you doing Project Life this year?






For these pages I used Becky Higgins Cobalt collection and Splendid Fiins' 3x4 Calendar cards.

1 comment:

  1. You're going to love Project Life, Barbara! It is really addictive! I love your page - especially the fun calendar card to mark the week! Clever!

    ReplyDelete