Monday, January 21, 2013

Photobooth Memories

This page was fun to put together this afternoon. I enjoyed digging through my digi stash and pulling bits and pieces from bunches of kits. Sometimes I'm a kit scrapper (and create a page using just one kit). Other times I like to do some searching. Scrapping is fun both ways.

For this page I started with a Peppermint Twist template from Simply Tiffany Studios. I changed it up a fair amount (which is what templates are for, right?! ... the great basic design and then time to play!) I've really enjoyed scrapping with Karla Dudley's kits lately so most of the stuff I grabbed and use on this page were from her kits. So ... here's what I came up with this afternoon ...


And the official supply list is:

Simply Tiffany Studios: Peppermint Twist Templates
Karla Dudley: Ashbee, Life Recorded, Album Cards, Sunkissed, Remarkable, Digi Essentials
Ardent Sparrow: Life Unscripted Cards
Paislee Press: Photobooth
One Little Bird: Boardwalk
Katie Pertiet: Postage Stamp Mega Pack

No comments:

Post a Comment