Sunday, January 13, 2013

2013 Project Life: Week 2: January 6 - January 12

I scrapped Week 2 of Project Life this morning. I love it! It's so much fun. I think I'm really going to enjoy it!

For now I've decided on two things to help the pages go together fairly quickly. I've decided that I'm going to, in large part, try to stick to just ONE digi kit per week (this week I used Becky Higgin's Clementine Project Life kit). I like the idea of using a different kit every week. I don't think I'll get bored that way (I don't want to use the same kit all the time). AND then I don't have to think about searching my entire huge digi stash for other cards and things that might work on my page. Of course I might dabble in other stuff a little bit, but largely I'll just use one kit.

I've also decided on a time to put together my pages. My weeks end on Saturday so my thought is that I'll try and put my page together every Sunday morning. So far so good. OK, it's only been 2 weeks but I'm still going to say that!

It was a fun week. One of the huge things this week was how very many games of card we played this week. "Barbara's Gin" was huge. We pretty much played at least a game or two every morning before school and then again after school and then oftentimes at night too. It was fun.




No comments:

Post a Comment