Sunday, January 27, 2013

2013 Project Life: Week 4: January 20 - January 26

Four weeks done in 2013 for Project Life already. It's going fast. So far so good! My Sunday morning timeslot for putting together my pages seems to be working for me. This week I put a few photos and quotes in my shell weekly page. You know, instead of being a timesaver that ended up just kind of confusing things. What I put in didn't end up being where I wanted it to be and I had to move them around and stuff. I don't think I'll do that again.

I've been using the Momento app on my iPhone where I've been jotting down notes and quotes and stuff. It pulls in my social media posts (so far only Facebook). I've really liked that. I think I'll keep up with that.

I'm sure, as I go along I'll fine tune the Project Life process, but so far that's what is and isn't working for me. I know I love Project Life so far and I really love the end product of so many of our daily memories scrapped on two pages. So I'm thrilled!

FYI ... for these pages I used all product from Pixels & Co. (Great stuff!) I used Gennifer Bursett's Made of Awesome kit, Simply Tiffany Studio's Contextual Template Cards No. 2 as well as her Blending Cards, Celeste Knight's Bright Journalers and again this week I used Wild Blueberry Ink's Photo Tabs No. 2.

That's it for now. Here where I live the roads are yucky. It's cold and snowy and a lot of freezing rain. I'm not looking forward to getting out on the roads tomorrow. Wish me luck! Have a great week!







1 comment:

  1. I've been loving your PL pages!! You're doing such a fantastic job of capturing everyone's personalities and your lives. You will have a totally awesome album at the end of the year!

    ReplyDelete