Wednesday, January 16, 2013

July 2012 Recap - Random Snapsnots

My random snapshots - monthly recap pages - for 2012 have been moving right along these last couple of days it seems. I intended to sit down at my computer and make a list of pages I still wanted to scrap for 2012 and found that I was finished with pages for July so I thought I'd do that monthly recap page tonight. (Maybe I'll make that list tomorrow!) I created so many pages for July I only needed a 1 page random snaps page. Cool! It's fun putting these random pictures together.


For this page my digi supplies used were:
Becky Higgins Project Life Clementine Edition

Karla Dudley: Life Recorded (captured wordart); Digi Essentials (stitching)
Design by Dani: Hootenany (cupcake)
Splendid Fiins: 2012 Calendar Card
Katie Pertiet: Word Strip Labels
Echo Park Hybrids: Woof (dog tag)
Fonts
Very Fine Serif & Toadfrog

No comments:

Post a Comment