Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Days of December: My Daughter's "Just Because" Christmas party

My daughter wanted to throw a party "just because." Just because she wanted to have some of her friends over. Just because it was Christmas. Just because she wanted to have fun. She's so sweet. I sure do love that girl!

She hosted her party after Christmas but before New Year's Eve. Lots of girls were traveling with their families for the holidays but there were 4 girls in town who could come over for the evening. A perfect number of kids. They had a blast!

FYI ... the other day, before her party, she came up to me and told me how much she loved me and how much she appreciated that we let her have "just because" parties. Awww! I love that! I told her she and her friends are awesome, she can have lots of parties!





For these pages I used:
Tiffany Tillman: Heart of the Holidays Template 17
Karla Dudley: Heart of the Holidays
Mye de Leon: Vintage Christmas
LivE Designs: Needs+Wants Date Stamps
Fonts: Century Gothic & Channel

No comments:

Post a Comment