Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Monthly Recap - May 2012

Here's another of my monthly recap pages for my 2012 album. I create "recap" pages after I've finished scrapping any other individual pages for that particular month. I found that I've always got other photos that I like, and that tell a story, that haven't been included in my family album on an individual scrapbook page. So ... I create a couple of recap pages. It's been fun. I seem to really be drawn to the Project Life format so that's what I've been using for 2012. (I did recap pages in 2011 as well, but used a completely different format).

So ... this is my May 2012 recap:




For these pages I used mostly the awesome designs of Splendid Fiins, including: A Little Birdie Told Me cards, Camera Love cards, Look At It cards, 2012 Calendar cards, Grey Skies Volume 1 paper, Very Krafty Mixed Bag paper. I also used a Becky Higgins Project Life template as well as Karla Dudley's Essential Stitches.

No comments:

Post a Comment