Tuesday, January 1, 2013

P365+1 2012: December 30-31 ... the FINAL pages of my 2012 POTD album!

This is it. I'm done. I've completed the last pages for my 2012 photo-a-day album. I'm going to upload these last pages to Shutterfly this afternoon and send the book off to print. (I'm doing a happy dance here! I'm always so excited waiting to get my book in hand!!)

With this year being a leap year I had to end my book up a little differently (there were 2 days in Week 53 instead of only 1). It just made for an extra page in the book (more pictures, that can't be bad!). So ... here's my Week 53 page (December 30 & 31), 2 pages for the fun New Years Eve party we went to last night AND, as the last page of my album, my traditional family photo taken as we head out the door for the New Year's Eve Party.

Happy New Year everyone!





No comments:

Post a Comment