Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Hanging with the Cousins/Siblings

I just realized I forgot to post this page. I started scrapping it ages ago. (A couple months at least.) I never finished it and completely forgot about it. I ran across it the other day and added just a couple of finishing touches and called it done. Just thought I'd share - it was an afternoon/evening spent at my sister's house hanging out with the cousins/siblings. A good time!


For this page I used:
Simply Tiffany Studios: Barely There Brushes
LivE Designs: Creasers
Splendid Fiins: Splendid Template 5, Very Krafty Mixed Bag, Very Krafty Neutrals, Evidence Date Stamps, Delicious Berry Blue, Brilliant Full Collection and Keaton's Closet Alpha.

Hmmm ... looks like a lot of product by Splendid Fiins. I LOVE her designs!

1 comment: