Monday, January 14, 2013

Tech Support (Reason #7,563 I love Digi Scrapping)

Reason number 7,563 why I love digi scrapping ... (yes I love random numbers)

... because sometimes,when I finish scrapping a page and I save it as a final JPG I realize that I already scrapped those very same photos with essentially the very same story. At that point I'm a little frustrated with myself for not remembering that I'd already scrapped those memories (giving myself a break, I could have scrapped those photos quite some time ago - you never know!). That's where the joy of digi scrapping comes in. I take a deep breath ... remind myself that I like the design of the page and I simply need to find some different photos that I can essentially display in that "digi frame." 

That's what happened to me with this page. I saved my "Night Out" page to final tonight, I looked at my 2012 "to be printed" scrapbook page folder, and then realized that I'd already scrapped those very same photos. (Deja vu ... this happened to me about a month or two ago ... darn!)

So ... I had these photos of my son being tech support for my husband. It warmed my heart seeing my guys working together on a computer issue. (It made me realize my son really is growing up so fast!) ... So I plopped these photos in my page, changed up my journaling and voila ... I've got a new page!

My new (current page):


My oopsy page:


And ... since this is a new post, the supply list again, is:

Karla Dudley
Remarkable (paper)
Life Recorded (circle tag, circle wordart, today overlay)
25 Days of Summer (bracket tag)
Clear Essentials (screw)

Audacious Designs
Everyday Celebrations (stitching)

Fonts
Very Fine Serif & Zapfino

No comments:

Post a Comment