Friday, January 11, 2013

January Jumpstart Challenges at Pixels & Co.

An awesome new store opened up in digiland this January. Pixels & Co. Some of my very favorite designers have made their home over there. Check 'em out. They're at www.pixelsandcompany.com

Pixels & Co. is having daily jump start challenges during the month of January. I was inspired by the January 5th jump start and here's my take on the page:


For this page I used a largely a bunch of kits from Karla Dudley - one of the designers over at Pixels & Co. Here's my list:

Karla Dudley: Right Now (paper); Ashbee (washi tape); Digi Essentials (stitching); 2011 DHD Blog Hop (tag & love overlay)
Katie Pertiet: Simple Spots 3 (good life button - recolored)
One Little Bird: Storyteller (camera button)

Now ... also to mention ... on January 7th Pixels & Co chose one of MY layouts for a challenge. How fun is that? I'm enjoying the pages I've seen that were "jump started" with my page. FYI, mine was a page I created in 2011. If you want to check it out, click here for the details of the January 7th challenge. This is my layout:




No comments:

Post a Comment