Monday, January 21, 2013

Homecoming: What's more important? The game or hanging out with friends?

I put together a page about our my daughter celebrating homecoming for our high school this past fall. She had a great time and I loved how "into" the whole thing she was. School spirit ... it's a good thing. I've had this page sitting on my computer started but not completed for a couple of months now so I thought I'd finish it up today. My 2012 album is coming together!


I created this page while I was taking Tiffany Tillman's brushwork class at Renee Pearson.com. I'd really recommend the class BTW. She had so many tips and tricks to share with us! I also used Katie Pertiet's Open Up Frames No. 2, Lori Whitlock's Office Oriented papers and elements (awesome, awesome kit!) and some altered word art from Echo Park Hybrid's Touchdown kit.

1 comment: