Monday, January 14, 2013

Night out with the grownups!

Hmmm. The name of my post ... yes. I did say grownups. That probably means we don't get out as often as we probably should. Ha! (Maybe I need to make that a belated New Year's resolution!)

Anyway ... back in November - the Friday of Thanksgiving week - as we were between holiday celebrations with my family and my husband's family we had Friday night free. We were going to do a family thing and go to a movie with the kids and their cousins and my sister, her husband and my mom. We could not, for the life of us, come up with a movie that everyone could decide on. So ... we decided we'd just make it an adult night out. The kids were all more than happy to stay home without us so it worked out just fine. We went to the movie The Life of Pi - in 3D. Awesome awesome movie. I went to it with no preconceived notions about it at all. Love that! I only had my iPhone with me so I didn't get any great photos, but at least I got these pics - grainy as they may be!

So, fun night out ... fun page to put together!


FYI, for this page I used a bunch of fun stuff from Karla Dudley who now is at Pixels & Co. For this page I used papers from her Remarkable kid, a circle tag, circle wordart and today overlay from her Life Recorded kit, a bracket tag from her 25 Days of Summer kit and a screw from her Clear Essentials kit. I also used Audacious Designs' Everyday Celebrations stitching and the fonts Very Fine Serif and Zapfino.

No comments:

Post a Comment