Tuesday, January 29, 2013

A football adventure!

My daughter and her friend had an opportunity this fall to go to the Minnesota Vikings football game ALL - BY - THEMSELVES. {No grownups! How cool is that for them?!} They were so excited! Friends of ours have two season tickets and for this game it was their daughter's turn to go. Her Dad was traveling so she got to bring a friend and she chose my daughter. They had such a great time and I think felt pretty grown up being able to go to the dome all by themselves. Pretty big stuff for these girls!

Thankfully I don't go anywhere without my iPhone so when I dropped my daughter off I was able to snap a few quick photos of the girls getting ready to go. Love that!

Now ... on a digi scrapping note, I got Karla Dudley's Everyday Storytellers Templates today. Can I say I'm in love? I adore the acrylic pockets and stitching. So fun! 


The full list of digi supplies I used for this page are:
Karla Dudley: Everyday Storytellers #3 Templates; Remarkable kit (recolored); Kraft Essentials (grey kraft paper); Jumbo Sentiment Card (the "Adventure" wordart)
Katie Pertiet's Type Inspiration 090812 (the "Whole Nine Yards" wordart)
Robyn Meierotto's Word Art Thanksgiving (the handwritten "Football")

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE how you've done adventure!!! I'm definitely tucking this away to copy sometime soon.

    ReplyDelete