Monday, January 7, 2013

Days of December: Calendar & hand journaling pages

I decided at the last second that it would be fun to include - at the end of my Days of December book a couple of extra pages. I included a page that showed our calendar for the month. I took a screen shot of my iCal on my Mac (I redacted that because I knew no one really wanted to read that!). I felt it showed a glimpse of our real life. Also ... I really like to see my family's handwriting (particularly the kids - since their handwriting changes more). Since this is a digital book, I just created a blank page that I intend to have the family write on. I'm going to have them write whatever they feel like. Anything they write will reflect them the way they are now and will be a treasure down the road! I'm almost done with my book ... I only have the cover and spine to finalize!





For these pages I used: 
Karla Dudley: Heart of the Holidays
Mye de Leon: Vintage Christmas
Katie Pertiet's Linen Buttons Polar Mountain

No comments:

Post a Comment