Friday, February 1, 2013

A couple of recent scrapbook pages!

I've got a couple of recent pages I'd like to share today. They're all using some digi goodness that is coming out today at Pixels & Co. (along with some other goodies from there!)

This first page is from an afternoon/evening I spent shopping at the Mall of America with my daughter and my awesome niece. My niece came into town earlier this month on her way back to college. She stayed overnight one night and the next day she, my daughter and I went to the MOA shopping. We had lots of fun! I enjoyed being one of the girls! Anyone who knows me knows that I absolutely HATE shopping ... BUT, since I was shopping with the girls it was fun. Weird, huh?!


Here's another page I created this week. It's photos from an evening last month when we had friends over for dinner. Of course my daughter was in charge of making dessert. She's an awesome dessert maker. With  my daughter's cupcakes it was the perfect page to use Jennifer Valencia Photography's Photo Flair Cupcake brads (coming out today). Aren't they adorable? I'm sure I'll be using the cupcake brads on plenty of baking pages for Lauren. (I'm sure I'll be making more!)



Shopping page:
Simply Tiffany Studios (Pixels & Co.) "Love Eyes Template"
Karla Dudley (Pixels & Co.) "Clear Essentials 1"
Scott Girl Designs (Pixels & Co.) "Date Stamps 2"
Scott Girl Designs (Pixels & Co.) "Fastenators"
Karen Funk (Pixels & Co.) "Simple Stitches"
Design by Dani (JessicaSprague.com) "Hello Gorgeous"
Lauren Reid: 365 May (photo corners)

Good friends page:

Simply Tiffany Studios "Stuffy Templates 6"
Gennifer Bursett "Made of Awesome" Papers and Elements
Karla Dudley "Jumbo Sentiment Cards 3"
Karla Dudley "Kraft Essentials"
Karla Dudley "Painted Edges"
Karla Dudley "Frame Essentials"
Karen Funk "Simple Stitches"
Mye de Leon "Vintage Christmas"
Jennifer Valencia Photography "Cupcake Flairs"



No comments:

Post a Comment