Thursday, February 28, 2013

So Like You (shopping with Grandma) (Pixel's & Co's March Company Stash)

I took a peek at Pixels & Co's Company Stash for March (a set of coordinating kits) and I was in LOVE. The colors are fabulous! (The blues and greens are absolutely gorgeous!) I created this page Wednesday night to showcase this photo I took on my iPhone of my daughter and my mother-in-law when we were up north shopping one weekend late this summer. I wanted to document their shared shared love of shopping - something that I definitely do NOT share with them. I'm glad they have each other! Love it!


Here's a full list of credits for this page. Check out the Company Stash this month. It's amazing!

Pixels & Company's March Company Stash kits:
Lucky Bums template | Simply Tiffany Studios
Lucky elements | Robyn Meierotto
Lucky patterned papers | Robyn Meierotto
Dare to Dream elements | Karen Funk
Enchanted element set | Deena Rutter
Taylor page borders | Ardent Sparrow

Framed Essentials | Karla Dudley
Head Over Heels elements (string tie) | Creashens

No comments:

Post a Comment