Saturday, February 16, 2013

2013 Project Life: Week 7: February 10 - February 16

We're having a quiet Saturday night (after a full day of volleyball) watching tv (as the kids hang out with their friends) so I thought I'd use this time that we're sitting here to put my week 7 project life pages together. It was a great normal, everyday kind of week.

I've been checking out lots of project life pages in the gallery lately and I've decided to go back and make a minor change. (At least I'm not too far into the year!) I've decided that the dates that my pages relate to is what's important ... the particular week number doesn't matter to me much, so I'm not going to include that anymore. Not a big change ... but I think it'll allow me to maybe be a little more creative with my intro cards. (Of course it means I need to go back and change weeks 1 through 6, but that shouldn't take me too long. I'm going to get into a project life routine!




For these pages I used all product from Pixels and Company. I used the Simply Me kit (papers and journaling cards) from Mye de Leon as well as a bunch of stuff from Karla Dudley (whose designs I seem to be using on most of my pages lately). From Karla I used Karla's Life 365 stamp sheet and word stickers, Album cards and Clear Essentials. Beautiful stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment