Saturday, February 2, 2013

In Good Company! - Annual family getaway

I'm taking a look through my 2012 photos and am assessing what I have and haven't scrapped yet. The list is getting pretty short, but there are still a few events/items that I want to put together for the year before I send my book off to print. The photos on this page were on that short list. In October my family went away for a weekend getaway to southern Minnesota. One of the nights we all went out for a German dinner at Veigel's Kaiserhoff in New Ulm. We had such a great time! 


I've still got a bunch of photos from that weekend that I need to put some thought into and figure out how I want to put them together so you can look for more photos later! We make lots of fun memories on these weekend getaways!

Credits:
Shabby Princess "Yours Truly" (kit)
Shabby Princess "Gabby" (ric rac)
Shabby Princess "Plentiful" (tape)
LivE Designs "Needs+Wants" Date Stamps
In Good Company Collaboration @ Pixels & Company (stitching, title, chalkboard tag)
Katie Pertiet "Filed Photo Frames"
Katie Pertiet "Lil Bits Tags No. 4"
Karla Dudley "Clear Essentials" (staples)
Karla Dudley "Kraft Essentials" (white typewriter paper)
Mye de Leon "Simply Me" (flowers + ric rac flower)


No comments:

Post a Comment