Thursday, February 14, 2013

A great big thank you! ... and a new release from the Ardent Sparrow)

Happy Friday! Today is new release day at Pixels & Co. The Ardent Sparrow is releasing an adorable new paper and element set today called "The Ruby." I don't know why but right away I knew I wanted to scrap this photo of my son and daughter ... my daughter wanting a hug from her brother ... her brother saying NO WAY!

The story behind this photo is that my son had lost/misplaced his iPod Touch. (Really, it's my iPod Touch ... his was destroyed when it went through the washing machine so he then inherited my iPod Touch.) In any event, "his" iPod Touch had been gone for almost 2 weeks. We'd pretty much given up on any chance of finding it when this particular Friday evening my daughter went out to our vehicle to look for something she'd left in the back. Well ... what did she find? The missing iPod Touch. She really didn't want anything for finding it (of course not), but she really did want for her brother to give her a hug in thanks. You'd think she was asking for the moon. In the end he did give her (accept from her?) a hug ... and you know what? I quickly grabbed my camera and snapped a photo of this rare and momentous occasion! I love it!

Here's my page:

Here are two previews of The Ruby paper and element set:



No comments:

Post a Comment