Monday, February 25, 2013

President's Day Volleyball Tournament | Window System Collection Templates

Tiffany Tillman (Simply Tiffany Studios @ Pixels & Company) has got an AMAZING set of templates coming out on Friday. They're called the Window System templates - Collection One. WOW. I LOVE them. They are absolutely perfect for project life (or for any pages for that matter!) It's a perfect set for adding depth and windows to your pages. For me ... my first thought was that they're awesome for when you've got an event or something for which you have a ton of photos. For me, in particular, what came to mind was my daughter's volleyball tournament last weekend. I took about a zillion pictures of her and her team and these templates were, what I think, an awesome way to showcase the images while keeping the focus completely on the photos.

Check 'em out ... what do you think? I think I'm in love ... and will absolutely be using them for a lot more pages!





All products for this page came from Pixels & Company. Here's a full list of credits:

Window System Collection One | Simply Tiffany Studios
Kraft Essentials | Karla Dudley
Jumbo Sentiments | Karla Dudley
Card Love | Karla Dudley
Nellie | Karla Dudley
Layered Life cards | Deena Rutter
Oh Happy Day (epoxy button) | Erica Coombs
Going Places (epoxy button) | One Little Bird
Date Stamps 2 brushes | Scotty Girl Design

No comments:

Post a Comment