Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Hanging out with family MEA weekend

I just finished scrapping my photos from MEA weekend - a weekend in the fall when my entire family rents a house somewhere and we all get together for a long weekend. It's always such a great time! This year we went to southern Minnesota - the New Ulm area. I'd previously scrapped a couple of other pages with individual photos, but I still had a bunch of other random photos that I wanted to remember so I put this collection of photos together.

For these pages I used Karla Dudley's Everyday Storyteller's template collection. I love the plastic pockets ... they're just too fun!





The full list of credits for this page is:
Karla Dudley: Everyday Storyteller Template Nos. 1 and 2
Karla Dudley: Clear Essentials (staples)
Scotty Girl Designs: Paper Pack 1 and 2, Element Pack
Karen Funk: So Happy Together Notecards


As long as I've now scrapped all my photos from this particular weekend I'll also share the previous pages I created. I posted them as I created the pages ... I thought it would be fun to post them all together to get a full idea of the fun of the family get-together!




No comments:

Post a Comment