Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Date Night | Pixels & Company February Challenge

I created this page for the February challenge at Pixels and Company. P&Co is going to offer three different challenges at three different levels every month. (February is their first challenge ... and actually the first challenge I've ever taken part in.) It was really very fun.

I chose the Executive Level Design Challenge. What that meant was that on my page I needed to do three things: (1) I had to use the provided template (check!), (2) I had to use products from at least four different designers (check!), and (3) I had to use wood and at least two other textures on my layout (check) (I've got wood, metal, fabric and mesh). Cool! (Since my page had a "love" theme I also completed the Entry Level Photo Challenge.

Pixels & Co has got a really cool concept going for their challenges. Check 'em out! (FYI, by completing the challenges you earn points to the store which earns you discounts for purchases plus if you complete the CEO level you are put in the running for a chance to join their guest CT for a month. How cool is that?!)


Credits:

Sweet Life papers | Robyn Meierotto
MoAwesome papers and elements | Gennifer Bursett
Frame Essentials Rectangles | Karla Dudley
Hello Love elements and word stickers | Karla Dudley
Everyday Life Sentiments | Karla Dudley
Life 365 Buttons | Karla Dudley
Life Unscripted elements | Ardent Sparrow
Head Over Heels elements | Creashens
Euphoria paper pack | Creashens
Tear Set 4 | Simply Tiffany Studios
Template | February 2013 Pixels & Company Challenge



Click here to read more about how the P&Co. challenges work.

No comments:

Post a Comment