Sunday, February 24, 2013

2013 Project Life | Week 8: February 17 - February 23

A normal week:
Sunday ... the last day of my daughter's two day President's Day volleyball tournament. What fun!
Monday ... the kids had the day off school for President's Day
Wednesday ... my daughter got her braces
Friday ... I had a girls night out. What fun! We went out to dinner at Biaggi's and the movie Identity Thief.
Saturday ... Busy, busy day! A friend of mine came over in the morning and we digi scrapped. Love that! - My son had his first day of 10th grade intramural basketball tournaments. They won both games and play for the championship today. - Then Saturday night my husband, daughter and I went to a friend's house for a party. A busy ... fun day!





Credits:
Project Life Cobalt and Clementine Editions | Becky Higgins
Layered Life cards | Deena Rutter (P&Co.)
Photo Journalers Vol. 1 | Gennifer Bursett (P&Co.)
Kraft Essentials | Karla Dudley (P&Co.)
Penelope (epoxy buttons) | Karla Dudley
Clear Essentials (staples) | Karla Dudley
Froyo (file label) | Scotty Girl Designs (P&Co.)
Chalkboard inspiration (blog screenshot) | Source unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment