Friday, February 8, 2013

I've got news! I'm joining Pixels & Company's Guest Creative Team!



Happy Friday everyone. I have news to share!


My new digi home – Pixels & Company – made an announcement this week of their new Guest CTs (creative team members) and guess what? I get to be a part of that awesome group!

I don’t know what happened, but I somehow completely forgot to share this news on my blog. Well hey, better late than never, right? Shout it from the rooftops … I’m joining P&Co.’s creative team! To say I’m thrilled to be joining such a talented group of digi scrappers would be an understatement! I have to admit … I’m having a blast creating pages using their wonderful designs. What a treat for me!

Be on the lookout for lots of pages created using P&Co’s product. And remember … I’m still creating for Tiffany Tillman of Simply Tiffany Studios (she’s at P&Co. as well!) so I’ll be posting lots of stuff created with her designs as well.

So … if you’ve got a minute … head on over to Pixels & Company. It’s Friday and you know what that means … it’s New Release Day. There’s lots of awesome new digi goodness available today!

Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment