Thursday, February 14, 2013

October 2012 - Monthly Recap

Before work this morning I put together these quick pages of random un-scrapped October 2012 photos. OK ... to be honest I put the pages together this morning but I did spend about 45 minutes after work embellishing the pages. Either way, it went together very quickly - especially considering it does take a bit of time to simply choose and edit pictures - let alone putting the pages together! I love these pages with random photos!

I used a bunch of Pixels & Co. digi goodies to create these pages along with an altered base project life template from Becky Higgins. In large part I used the gorgeous So Happy Together kit by Karen Funk (along with a bunch of other random digi goodness). I'll post a full list of credits for you after the images.




Page credits:

So Happy Together papers, elements and cards by Karen Funk
Life 365 word stickers by Karla Dudley
Essential Stitches by Karla Dudley
Right Now elements by Karla Dudley
Clear Essentials (staples) by Karla Dudley
2013 Calendar Cards (altered for 2012) by Robyn Meierotto

No comments:

Post a Comment