Saturday, March 16, 2013

Worker Bee (It's Elemental workshop at ReneePearson.com)

I created this page for one of my first week projects for Tiffany Tillman's "It's Elemental" workshop I'm taking at ReneePearson.com. I'm enjoying class & hearing Tiffany's tips!

And my son ... what  HUGE help he was to me at my office. I sure do love this kid!


Check out this list of supplies. I used all digi goodness from Pixels & Co. I hadn't realized how long this supply list was until I typed it out here. It's good stuff!

Cluster It Volume 4 | Mye de Leon
Elemental Snippy Alphas | Gennifer Bursett
In Good Company (brown paper) | Gennifer Bursett
Made of Awesome (tag) | Gennifer Bursett
Life Unscripted (papers) | Ardent Sparrow
Coffee Stains | Agnes Biro
Jumbo Sentiment Cards 4 (2013) | Karla Dudley
Right Now (today's note stamp) | Karla Dudley
Kraft Essentials (brown text paper) | Karla Dudley
Clear Essentials (acrylic shapes & staples) | Karla Dudley
Hello Love (flower buttons) | Karla Dudley
Life 365 Alphas (heart & U punch) | Karla Dudley
KD Everyday (font) | Karla Dudley
Penelopi (Noted epoxy button) | Karla Dudley
In Neutral Stitches - Basic | Robyn Meierotto
Keeping Tabs (Remember frame) | Robyn Meierotto
Noteworthy (grid paper) | Scotty Girl Design
Fastenating (paperclip) | Scotty Girl Design
This Year (metal arrow) | Scotty Girl Design
So Happy Together ("G" alpha) | Karen Funk
Dream Big Collab (folded ribbon) | Traci Reed & Simply Tiffany Studios

No comments:

Post a Comment