Sunday, March 31, 2013

The Hug ... a Comedy Act

I love these pictures. It's a comedy act that ensues every time my sister comes for a visit (or we visit her) and she tries to give my son a hug. It's a reasonable request. We just always know that a hug is not something he's going to give her freely. She's got to work for it. The difference ... this time I was smart and I grabbed my camera and snapped some pictures. We can always anticipate what's going to happen and it's a good thing ... Karen will get her hug, the rest of us will enjoy a comedy act and my son will get to put on a show. A win-win situation all around!

And lets not forget ... I get to scrap a page about it! Tee hee!


Credits:

January 2013 Storyteller by Just Jaimee
Playground papers & flairs by Just Jaimee (April P&Co. Company Stash)
Eye Candy kit by Just Jaimee
Hey There journaling cards by Robyn Meierotto (April P&Co. Company Stash)

1 comment: