Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Snow Day! Fun with a snow fort!

It's a good day. It's my birthday and I took the day off. (I've never taken the day off before on my birthday. I kinda like it!) While the family is out today, I'm going to hang out and scrap. I created this page this morning and am mostly done with a page celebrating my husband's birthday earlier this month. Unfortunately, my external drive - where I keep all my digi supplies - fell off the couch and disconnected and apparently is toast. I can't get it to read in either of our laptops. Darn it! I guess I need to spend some time to run to Costco to pick up a replacement external drive. That was NOT in my plan today. Oh well!



Digi Credits:

Everything available to Pixels & Company:

Daydream Believer by Wild Blueberry Ink
Taylor Borders by Ardent Sparrow
Dare to Dream paper pack by Karen Funk
Teenage Dreams Hashtags by Erica Coombs
Color Pop Action by Jennifer Valencia Photography
Digi Supplies Washi Tape Neutrals by Mye de Leon
Clear Essentials (staples) by Karla Dudley

No comments:

Post a Comment