Friday, March 1, 2013

An Intro to my family album!

A couple of weeks ago Katie Pertiet came out with an amazing layered template that I thought would be perfect for an intro page to my family album. It was so pretty. Whatcha think?

Over the years as I've designed my album covers and intro pages I've kept some consistency. I always call it "A Year in the Life" and then I include my kids ages over the year along with a family picture taken during the year. It's kind of nice to not to have to think about some things when creating the cover and intro pages. So this is the intro page to my album (the first page you see when you open the book). Now I need to design the front and back covers. I'm getting so close!



Credits:
Euphoria papers | Creashens
Enjoy the Moments LT | Katie Pertiet
Spring Awakenings (border stitching) | Julia Makotinsky

No comments:

Post a Comment