Saturday, March 9, 2013

Having fun with some resort cleanup!

When we were up at the resort over the 4th of July this past summer a giant storm (and I mean GIANT storm) passed through the area. At one point my son and my sister went out to pick up some of the tons of fallen branches. I think they enjoyed the clean up at least a little bit! It was a beautiful day ... who wouldn't love being outside on a beautiful day? (... and I liked getting pictures so add that to the mix!). While my son and sister picked up branches, my daughter went out and drove the golf cart to drop off all the branches (she hauled a few branches too). I took pictures (that counts, right?!) so it was a family project!


Credits:
It's a Start Template | In the Making Designs
California Girls | Gennifer Bursett
Life in Color (stitching) | Julia Makotinsky
Big Chipboard Frames | Lisa Sisneros

No comments:

Post a Comment