Thursday, March 21, 2013

My Fave - Snuggling on the couch with the kiddos!

The kids and I like to catch up on TV shows that we've missed by watching the episodes on the laptop (on Hulu or NBC or ABC or something). I love it! Snugging on the couch with the kids ... awesome!

For those scrappy minded people ... I used one of Scotty Girl Designs' (P&Co) new Tangram templates as a base for this page. Check it out ... it going to be available in store tomorrow! I also used a mish-mash of the March Company Stash kits at P&Co. It's so easy to put a page together using the coordinated kits. I can't wait to see what the color scheme is going to be for the April Company Stash!


Credits:
Tangrams Templates | Scotty Girl Designs
Pixels & Co. - March The Company Stash:
Teenage Dreams | Erica Coombs
Enchanted | Deena Rutter
Dare to Dream (solid papers) | Karen Funk
Leathers Katy (My Fave) | Gennifer Bursett
Pixels & Co. - February 2013 The Company Stash:
Hello Love Word Stickers (punch label) | Karla Dudley

No comments:

Post a Comment