Saturday, March 16, 2013

Real Life | My daughter's bedroom

This is real life. My daughter's bedroom on a normal day. Sometimes it's cleaned up (not often!), but when it is spotless (OK, lets just say "clean"!) it really doesn't last long. I get it. Life gets busy.

It's this normal everyday kind of stuff that I really want to document. The little things that we otherwise might not remember. Might not remember ... hmmm ... I remember my bedroom as a kid being pretty darn messy at times. I remember seeing a photo of my bedroom when I was a kid. Stuff was everywhere. I even remember a lamp laying on its side and me not feeling like picking it up. Try as I might this morning I could NOT find that photo. Darn! If I could have found it I thought it would be a perfect addition to this page. A then and now - messiness through the generations - kind of thing. Oh well. I remember the picture in my head and I've told my daughter about it. (OOPS ... maybe I shouldn't have told her about it. Maybe that's why she keeps her room so messy. Doubt it!)

Happy Saturday!




Credits:

Frame Essentials Collection | Karla Dudley
Life 365 Buttons (living life) | Karla Dudley
Life 365 Alpha | Karla Dudley
Clear Essentials (staples) | Karla Dudley
Ashbee (camera) | Karla Dudley
Karla Dudley's Everyday Font
Simply Me (note paper) | Mye de Leon
Tween kit | Splendid Fiins
Stamped Circle Punch (real life) | Splendid Fiins
Make a Mess Painted Mask | Splendid Fiins

No comments:

Post a Comment