Saturday, March 2, 2013

Gone Camping ... a camping journal photo collage

I'm getting things done this morning. (And I'm patting myself on the back for doing it too. Ha!)

I've been having issues with my beloved iPhone. It's worked well for all the various things I like to use it for EXCEPT that for the last week I couldn't hear phone calls. Kind of a problem not to be able to make phone calls on a cell phone so I scheduled a Genius Bar appointment for Friday night (As my husband commented, some people like to go out for dinner and drinks on Friday nights - we go to the Genius Bar.  Ha!) Long story short, they replaced my iPhone and I had to restore it from a backup. Turns out I've been syncing my phone to iTunes but that's not a backup. Oops! Thank goodness I backup to the iCloud so I could restore from that.

So ... long story didn't turn out that short. (Sorry!) I spent time last night restoring and cleaning things up and looking through my reminders and sticky notes and noticed that I've had several things pending for MONTHS. One of them being creating a photo collage for my camping journal. So ... I'll share with you the photo collage I created this morning.



(FYI ... I created TWO other things this morning but I can't share the other thing yet. Probably in two weeks. Surprise. Surprise!)

Credits:
Gone Camping | Julia Makotinsky
Fix It (screw) | Bohemian Art

No comments:

Post a Comment