Friday, March 8, 2013

I can do it. I know I can!

I created this page to showcase my determined daughter. When she wants to do something she's gonna give it her all. This time it was her determination to learn to eat with chopsticks. I love that about her!

I also created/designed this page with a couple ideas in mind: To participate in one of Pixels & Co.'s March Challenge and to use the awesome Dream Big collab kit that came out today (Friday 3/8). (Love that kit!)

The March design challenge was super fun. I chose the executive level design challenge which meant: (1) I used their provided template, (2) I used chevrons in three different ways (I used it in a patterned paper, on a piece of washi tape and on a brush), and finally (3) I rotated the template AND used three different patterned papers. Fun!



Credits:
Dream Big Collab | Simply Tiffany Studios & Traci Reed
Hello Love (ticket) | Karla Dudley
Life 365 Frames (This is so you) | Karla Dudley
So Happy Together (chevron washi tape) | Karen Funk
March 2013 Design Challenge | Pixels & Co.

No comments:

Post a Comment