Sunday, March 24, 2013

2013 Project Life | Week 12: March 17 - March 23

Well ... spring has officially sprung but apparently no one bothered to tell Mother Nature. I'm looking outside and all I can see is snow and when I was out and about running errands with my hubby today I am most definitely needed to wear a winter coat. I am most definitely ready for spring!!! You know, buds on the trees, grass, birds, the whole nine yards ... hopefully soon!

Note ... Just Jaimee joined Pixels and Co on Friday! Whoo hoo! She's added 158 ... yes 158! ... digi products to the store and it's all 30% off until March 31st. Check it out!! I used Just Jaimee's January Storyteller 2013 digi kit to make this week's Project Life pages.




Credits:
January Storyteller 2013 Journal Cards | Just Jaimee
January Storyteller 2013 Digital Kit | Just Jaimee
Basic Journal Cards | Just Jaimee
Layered Life Photo Collages | Deena Rutter
Clear Essentials (staples) | Karla Dudley
Pocket Wisdom 1 (create a story) | Wild Blueberry Ink

No comments:

Post a Comment