Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Hello Springtime! (May Company Stash @ Pixels & Co.)

I think spring has finally sprung and I couldn't be more thrilled!! I'm hoping it's FINALLY goodbye Winter!

It's the first of the month so it's time for another monthly "Company Stash" collection of digi kits at Pixels and Company. I do so love the colors this month! I used a couple kits from May's "Stash" to create this page using photos I took this week of my daughter taking advantage of the first beautiful spring day. This page was created using a "Now That's Sweet" template from Simply Tiffany, Spring Sweetness papers and elements from Mommyish and Spring Sweetness elements by Just Jaimee. I love the colors - I'm going to go look through my photos to hopefully scrap another page using these kits!

No comments:

Post a Comment