Saturday, May 25, 2013

Asleep on the Stairs | Laptop Scrapping in the Car!


I scrapped this page in the car tonight. I love being productive on car rides! If you've got a laptop and haven't tried scrapping in the car ... try it out. You might just love it!

Just for fun I'm think I'm going to pull out random photos of the kids when they're little and scrap them. It's fun to jot down some of these old memories. I already scrapped this photo years ago and it's already in my son's toddler scrapbook, but I scrapped differently then. Back then I scrapped it as just a cute photo among a bunch of other photos. When I paper scrapped I didn't journal on my pages nearly as much as I do now. Now, as I go back and re-look at some older photos, I want to add some bits and pieces to those books to fill in some detailed memories. It's fun!


BTW ... the fact that my son fell asleep on a top step completely freaked us out! I can't believe he did that! The things our kids survive when they're little!

So ... do you ever go back and re-scrap old photos?

Credits:
Pixels & Co.
Frown Upside Down papers & elements by Karen Funk
Walter Frames by Karla Dudley

One additional note ... I LOVE the sunburst shaped stitching in Karen's kit. From that stitching I created a bunch of masks for the awesome papers in this kit to created this stitched/quilted sunburst background paper. It was fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment