Thursday, May 2, 2013

My first online "how to" tutorial (Creating Strokes and Outlines)

I created my first scrapbooking/PhotoShop "how to" a week or so ago. It's posted on the Pixels & Company website. (They share different tips and tricks all the time so check their website out for  other "how tos" as well!)  I meant to share my tips here on my blog but somehow it completely slipped my mind. Hmmm. Better late than never, right?

I for one absolutely love on-line Photoshop tutorials. There are just so very many different ways to do things in PS and I enjoy learning new tricks (and learning how to fine-tune and speed up processes that I perhaps already know how to do, but that I could be doing faster) so I'm on the lookout for tutorials all the time!

Check it out. Click here for a link to my "how to" on using strokes/outlines on your Project Life and regular scrapbooking pages.


No comments:

Post a Comment