Tuesday, May 7, 2013

I had a chance to play!! - 2013 Project Life | Week 18: April 28 - May 4

I had a chance to play with the cards that the Pixels & Co. creative team (me included) created for the iNSD (international scrapbooking day) blog hop. I seriously LOVE the cards! (I'm hooked on Project Life cards!) There were 59 (fifty-nine!) cards we created using the More or Less iNSD kit so there were so many to choose from.

I decided that this week's Project Life pages would be the perfect chance to use a number of the cards. Take a peek ... see how fun they are! BTW ... I'm pretty sure I'm going to use this same kit for next week's Project Life pages too!




NOTE ... the craziness this week was the two (yes 2!) bats we had flying around in our house. Can we say EEEWWW! Gross! (They're gone now so the bat situation is over. I may have gotten a couple more gray hairs from the "incidents" - but who can tell? I have a zillion grey hairs already! LOL!)

FYI ...

In case you're wondering (and I'm sure you were! LOL!), these are the cards that I created for iNSD using the More or Less kit:



I made both a horizontal and a vertical card because I really like having both options when I'm creating my Project Life pages so I assumed others would too!

No comments:

Post a Comment