Wednesday, May 15, 2013

EEK! A BAT in the house!

A couple of weeks ago we had a bat in the house. You know what that means ... I HAD to scrap some pictures about it! It made for a crazy night, but I'm pleased to say we're bat fee now and the spot where they were getting in has been sealed. We're hoping this saga is now over!

I wasn't sure what kind of kit to use for this page. There certainly wasn't a "themed" kit. Well, of course I have plenty of bat elements in my stash for Halloween, but nothing really seemed to be right for this page. I ended up choosing One Little Bird's Stay Tuned kit because I liked the cards, and I also used this and that from kits at Pixels and Company. It was a fun page to put together!


Full list of credits:

Creashens Euphoria paper pack (Pixels & Co.) ... this is a paper pack I go to ALL the time when I'm looking for solid textured paper
Gennifer Bursett Snippy Alpha (Pixels & Co.)
Karla Dudley's Walter kit (epoxy button) (Pixels & Co.)
One Little Bird Stay Tuned Kit

No comments:

Post a Comment