Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Caught Napping! {Yay, I'm not the only one who falls asleep watching TV!}

All I can say is "YAY!" I'm so glad I've got photographic evidence that I'm not the only one who falls asleep when they watch TV! I love this picture!

I used a bunch of Just Jaimee products to create this page. I went back to my new-favorite April Storyteller Collection kit plus I used a photo mask and a paper from another of her kits. Geez, I've used the April Storyteller kit quite a few times already this year. I can't wait to see what she comes up with for her May Storyteller Collection!!


Credits (all available at Pixels & Co.):
Just Jaimee: April Storyteller Collection, Less is More Templates No. 1, January Storyteller (grid paper), Basic Photo Masks
Fonts: Rebekah's Birthday and American Typewriter

No comments:

Post a Comment