Friday, May 24, 2013

My goofy kids and a volleyball tournament

I'm going to share two pages with you today that I created this week. I made both pages using gorgeous kits/templates that you can check out at Pixels and Company today!

The first I created is from an afternoon when my kids were being silly and were chasing each other around the house. Cabin fever perhaps? I had so much fun watching them run around and listening to them laughing that I just had to document it on a page!


Credits:
Simply Tiffany Studios Windows System Templates 5
Scott Girl Design Date Stamps 2

The second page I'm going to share is from my daughter's final volleyball tournament of the season. It was her one and only out of town tournament and she/we had a great time, so of course I had to make a page, right?!


Credits:
Scotty Girl Design Round and Round templates
Robyn Meierotto - Mod Pop pattern papers, Mod Pop Take Stock solid cardstock and Mod Pop Labels
Creashens - Griddy Frames
Karla Dudley - Life 365 Album Cards

No comments:

Post a Comment