Monday, May 13, 2013

2013 Project Life | Week 19: May 5 - May 11 + A Confirmation + A 50th Anniversary Party!

It was a big week for us. There wasn't much going on in the world of everyday life BUT we had a couple of big events. My son was confirmed on Monday and on Saturday (day before yesterday) we celebrated my in-laws 50th wedding anniversary. I got so many photos with the extended family I just couldn't bear to cut so many of them out, so I ended up with 6 pages (3 spreads) for this week. When I pull out my Project Life book down the road I really want to be able to get a feel for what was going on with us at the time - and I want to be able to look back and see snapshots of everyone (extended family included) - so what the heck ... I made a few pages! It was fun. It was great spending so much time with family this week!

As far as putting these pages together ... there were so many PL/journaling cards in the More Is Less iNSD kit from Pixels & Co. that I used them again for all of these pages. I really am glad I switched to a Project Life format for my pages this year. They are just so quick and fun to put together! So, without chatting more, let me share my pages/photos with you! {NOTE, it was a pretty photo-intensive week!}




For those of you who want to see closeups, here are the individual pages:

Regular Week (Week 19):

(FYI, Karen ... you crack me up. I love the way you joke around with Grant! You drive him nuts and crack him up at the same time. It's great!}


CONFIRMATION:


50th WEDDING ANNIVERSARY:



Scrappy credits for these pages:
More Is Less - Pixels & Co. (designer kit + creative team journaling cards)
On the regular week page I also included a screenshot from the Minneapolis Star Tribune newspaper. I thought the saying: "True Success is Creating your own Definition and then Living It" was awesome so took a screenshot and included it on my page!


No comments:

Post a Comment