Wednesday, May 15, 2013

An iPad for school!

Our school district is beginning a new technology program that started being phased in this year and will continue through the next couple of years. The first phase of the program was to purchase (or are they leasing, who knows!) iPads for all of the middle schoolers (7th and 8th graders). The rollout began at the end of January and to say my daughter was excited to get an iPad of her own for school would be an understatement. Sure, my husband has an iPad that she can use whenever she wants but that can't compare to having her OWN iPad. I've seen some of what the kids are doing on their iPads and it's pretty cool. I think it's going to be a great learning tool for the kids! (I imagine it'll be a sad day when the end of the school year comes and she has to turn it back in for the summer. I wonder if she's thought of that yet. Hmmm!)

I used Mommyish's "Get Schooled" kit at Pixels & Company to create this page. I love all the bright colors and school themed wordart and elements. I think the first thing that drew me to the kit were the journaling cards. I'm totally into journaling cards these days. I love the composition notebook card. It's just way too fun!



No comments:

Post a Comment