Sunday, December 30, 2012

P365+1: Week 52: December 23 - December 29, 2012 + my DD's party

Well, this is almost it for my photo-a-day pages for 2012. Only 2 more days to go. I can't believe it! It sure has been a fun project. I'm now completing my THIRD year of photo-a-day. I love it! I enjoy looking back at these books now already, but I think years down the road it'll be so very fun to look back and see how we lived our lives these days.

Today I'm sharing with you photos from last week (which includes Christmas). Since I already created (and posted) individual Christmas pages for this book, the photos for the 24th and 25th on these pages aren't necessarily Christmas-y. There will be plenty of Christmas photos in this book though!

Last night my daughter had a few of her friends over for a girls party. They had a great time. It was fun listening to them laughing downstairs. So ... I wanted to made an individual page for her party as well.

Like I said ... only 2 more days to go for 2012. Happy early New Years!




No comments:

Post a Comment