Friday, December 7, 2012

Love you. {a family photo]

I designed our Christmas card last night and I used this family photo for our Christmas card. When I did that I realized I hadn't scrapped a page using this photo, and I love this photo. So, here it is. I love these guys!


OK ... correction, as I clicked on the Blogger "Insert Image" button to insert this photo, I navigated to my web folder (which is sorted by date). Hmmm ... lo and behold what do I find? I was wrong. I HAD already scrapped this photo. Darn it! (OK, I'm wrong again. They're different photos ... but clearly photos taken the same day - moments apart.) I like BOTH pages. They're both really quite different styles, but really do I need TWO pages of the same photo? Now to decide ... Darn it. Darn it. Darn it! (Maybe I'll keep both since they're slightly different photos.)

For fun (since I just realized my mix-up moments ago) ... here's how I scrapped the similar photo a few weeks ago. Again ... darn it!



Digi Supplies I used (for the page I created this afternoon - the one with the circles):

Karla Dudley:
: Be You papers
: Remarkable elements (circle wordart)
: Ashbee (Love You wordart)
: Template Collection 006
: 2011 DHD Blog Hop (hello. you are loved.)

LivE Designs
: Needs+Wants Date Stamps


No comments:

Post a Comment