Thursday, December 6, 2012

Merry Christmas! ... Our Christmas Card is ready to print!


I did it. Yay!  I designed our Christmas card tonight. Over Thanksgiving weekend I made a card for my in-laws to send out and then I designed a card for my Mom. It made me think ... hmmm, maybe I should get going and make one to send out for my family too. So I did!

FYI, I always print our cards at Costco. They're great - and quick! I'll  even be able to pick 'em up tomorrow and send 'em out. Awesome!

Another FYI, Dani Mogstad (Design by Dani) came out with an awesome Christmas kit this week. It's called "A Lot Like Christmas." It's in large part what I used for my card. Dani has actually got a several great Christmas kits if you want to check 'em out over at JessicaSprague.com.

Merry Christmas!



List of credits:
Design by Dani: A Lot Like Christmas
Lori Whitlock: Christmas Eve
Katie Pertiet: Loosely Labeled Dates
Karla Dudley: Digi Essentials (stitches); 25 Days Titles (Merry Christmas wordart)

No comments:

Post a Comment