Thursday, December 27, 2012

Days of December - O Christmas Tree & an attempt at a "portrait" of the kids

I've got a bunch of pages started to commemorate our Christmas celebrations over the last couple of days. Now it's time to finalize them. I'm pretty happy to have gotten so many pages started. My hope is to get my Days of December book off to the printer next week some time. I'm crossing my fingers!

I guess I should be thankful that I can scrap in the car. We had four 2-1/2 hour car ride segments between Christmas celebrations so I used that time to put pictures together for this book. I also grabbed a few minutes here and there during the holiday when the family would all be either napping or reading a book (we were gone for 4 days, naps were needed!). Realistically though most of the time was the drive time. Either way ... I've got 7 (seven!) more two page spreads started! (Good thing I'm keeping all these pages pretty simple!)

So ... here's the first ...



FYI ... I had hoped to get a good photo of the kids sitting in front of the Christmas tree. I really like the pictures I did get ... but they were far from serious. The kids were in a goofing off mood (I took the pictures shortly before we opened our gifts). I really like the fun pictures better than what I'd been planning actually!



Here's what I used to create these pages:
Tiffany Tillman's Heart of the Holidays Template 6
Karla Dudley's Heart of the Holidays kit
Mye de Leon's Vintage Christmas kit
Nancie Rowe Janitz's Merry Merry Holiday Brush Set
Katie Pertiet's Christmas Blendables
Paislee Press' Adorned Kit
LivE Designs: Needs + Wants Date Stamps
Font: Century Gothic


No comments:

Post a Comment